“I am wise.”
divinely mature skin*
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits
*At ASHLEY ASTI, we don’t have time for words like “anti-aging.” We honor wisdom + experience. Because your true beauty is a terrible thing to waste.
An all-in-one cleanser + moisturizer.
This is your skin’s food.
6 more ways to use it:
- Use a couple drops to tame dry or frizzy hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way. I love to apply it to the tips of my hair or to use my fingers to comb it through from root to tip.)
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Apply to clean skin as a primer before makeup. Your foundation will glide on effortlessly and crease-free. And it’ll last all day.
- Apply directly to your brows or mix with a brow powder to keep them in place and looking fine.
- Dab your cheekbones with it after applying makeup (or without makeup!) for a subtle radiant glow.
- Apply to bare lips for soft, supple, kissable lips or dab over lipstick for a gentle shimmer.
“Evening primrose is as sexy as it sounds.” —Bustle Magazine
Packed with organic evening primrose—as well as 5 other plant powerhouses—this oil boasts a mighty resume:
- Wrinkle fighter.+
- Redness buster. Potent anti-inflammatory ingredients combat redness, itchiness + eczema.
- Radiance booster. Your skin will glow.
- Antioxidant powerhouse. Fight free-radical damage for vital, not dull, skin.
- Skin toner.
- What dark spots? Works to even skin’s complexion. With prolonged use, I’ve seen dark spots just fade away.
- Collagen booster. Farnesol, a compound in rose essential oil, promotes cell regeneration and collagen production, the key protein in skin.
- Acne’s got nothing on us. Even divinely mature skin can breakout. We’ve got you covered.
- You’re never met skin so soft. Believe me.
+I’m not one to speak often of “anti-wrinkle.” Our skin and our bodies carry our stories, and our experience as women (and men!) is much too rich to dismissed in favor of artificial youthfulness. Having said that, I cannot deny these plant essences their behemoth therapeutic muscles.
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
Product Size: 2 fl. oz.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
*Want to help the planet? Opt out of the paper label.
When selecting your product above, save $1 by choosing the “without paper label” option. This means we’ll send you your product without a label, just a simple, zero-waste glass jar. Let your bottle bare it all to save money and protect the planet from unnecessary waste.
Caring for the earth is our responsibility.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic essential oils of Carrot Seed, Neroli, Lavender, and Rose
For every Wise Woman Face Oil purchased, we donate $1 to Adopt an Inmate, whose mission is:
• To remind the world and those caught in the grip of the justice system that both accused and adjudicated are human.
• To provide relief, comfort, and hope to those facing judgement, and to help those sentenced emerge from prison whole, knowing they are part of a larger family that loves and cares for them.
• Ultimately, Adopt an Inmate would seek to change prison itself from an arbitrary system of cruelty and punishment to one which internally recognizes the humanity of its charges and treats them accordingly such that recidivism is rare, rather than a feature of our current system’s design.