“I am peaceful.”
sensitive, irritated, itchy, or inflamed skin
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits
An all-in-one cleanser + moisturizer.
This is your skin’s food.
6 more ways to use it:
- Use a couple drops to tame dry or frizzy hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way. I love to apply it to the tips of my hair or to use my fingers to comb it through from root to tip.)
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Apply to clean skin as a primer before makeup. Your foundation will glide on effortlessly and crease-free. And it’ll last all day.
- Apply directly to your brows or mix with a brow powder to keep them in place and looking fine.
- Dab your cheekbones with it after applying makeup (or without makeup!) for a subtle radiant glow.
- Apply to bare lips for soft, supple, kissable lips or dab over lipstick for a gentle shimmer.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Soothes + calms. We know chamomile tea soothes the body. But did you know chamomile essential oil soothes the skin? This oil eases irritation + itchiness.
- Serenity enhancer. Not only does this oil calm your skin, but it brings peace and calm to your body and mind. Ah, relaxation.
- What redness? Gently works wonders on redness + eczema.
- Balances oil production. While it may sound counter-intuitive to put oil on oily or combination skin, organic grapeseed oil actually balances your skin’s oil production, keeping excess oil at bay.+
- The occasional breakout has got nothing on this oil. This oil is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, quickly healing skin from that occasional breakout.
- Radiance booster. Your skin will glow.
- You’re never met skin so soft. Believe me.
+Just give your skin a little time to adjust to the oil. Good things come to those who wait.
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
Product Size: 2 fl. oz.
"I recently ordered the [Peaceful Woman Face Oil] by Ashley Asti. It was suggested that this oil could be used in many ways with a lovely scent. The order was received quickly with samples of other products in a lovely bag. When I first got the product, I used it on my winter dry hands...marvelous! Then I applied it to my feet, legs and elbows, all screaming for summer! Wow! It felt wonderful and I enjoyed the lovely aroma. I keep this oil near my bed and apply it to my lips before sleep to provide moisture. Order this product. It will not disappoint."
- Nancy, Long Island
Read more product reviews here.
Have feedback? Share your experience here.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
*Want to help the planet? Opt out of the paper label.
When selecting your product above, save $1 by choosing the “without paper label” option. This means we’ll send you your product without a label, just a simple, zero-waste glass jar. Let your bottle bare it all to save money and protect the planet from unnecessary waste.
Caring for the earth is our responsibility.
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic essential oils of Neroli, Lavender, Blue Chamomile, Rose, and Carrot Seed
For every Peaceful Woman Face Oil purchased, we donate $1 to Adopt an Inmate, whose mission is:
• To remind the world and those caught in the grip of the justice system that both accused and adjudicated are human.
• To provide relief, comfort, and hope to those facing judgement, and to help those sentenced emerge from prison whole, knowing they are part of a larger family that loves and cares for them.
• Ultimately, Adopt an Inmate would seek to change prison itself from an arbitrary system of cruelty and punishment to one which internally recognizes the humanity of its charges and treats them accordingly such that recidivism is rare, rather than a feature of our current system’s design.