Restorative yoga offers your body a chance to rest deeply and revitalize. In this 30 minute class, you will relax into the poses, savoring them while feeling truly held and supported by props.
If you’re feeling fatigued, stressed from daily activities, or simply want to slow down and tune into your body for greater peace, this wonderfully soothing and rejuvenating practice is essential for you and your wellbeing.
The poses are accessible for people of all ages and states of being. Each pose will help you:
- balance your body
- bring peace and stillness to your mind
- create deep feelings of relaxation and wellbeing
- counter the effects of chronic stress
- recover from illness or injury
- revitalize your energy
- promote ease, awareness, and connection with yourself
To participate, you need:
- 2 yoga blocks
- 1 rectangular yoga bolster
- 1 blanket (recommended, but not required)
For more information about props and where to get them, click here.