Carrot Seed Oil
- It's dynamic: it serves divinely mature skin while also providing acne-prone skin with the vitamin A it needs to heal and prevent scarring.
- Carrot seed oil encourages a brighter appearance by fading dark spots and evening skin tone.
- It increases elasticity to tone skin.
- Antioxidants allow skin to look and feel vital.
- It diminishes scarring.
- Carrot seed oil is frequently called upon to treat dryness, psoriasis, eczema, and sun damage.
- Carrot seed oil offers natural sun-protection, with scientific research suggesting it has an SPF of 38-40.
- Carrot seed oil’s antiseptic properties help keep skin clean, clear, and disinfected.
Carrot seed oil is connected to the foundational chakras, including the second (sacral) chakra. This is the energy center of creativity, fully expressed emotions, giving birth (to children or to a vision or project), passion, and pleasure.
The distinctive flower clusters of the carrot seed plant are known to attract pollinators, making it a plant that embodies the energy of fertility, blossoming, and being a bearer of life.
The name "carrot" is Celtic for "red of color, and from the Greek "dais," meaning "to burn," which signifies its connection to the foundation of life, the root chakra, and to its earthy quality.
Its scent is grounding and stable. It smells and feels of the earth: rooted, giving.
It is also spiritually clearing, allowing you to soften into the experience of letting go of what no longer serves you.