The man who knows peace is his power.
sensitive, red, irritated, itchy, or inflamed skin
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits
A 2-in-1 factial cleansing + moisturizing oil that is 100% plant-powered.
This is your skin's food.
6 ingredients. 100% organic. No artificial additives. Nothing unpronounceable.
- Soothes irritated, itchy, and sensitive skin with therapeutic oils.
- Enhances mood. Let the essential oils bring peace and relaxation to your body and spirit. You’ve earned it.
- What redness? We know chamomile tea calms the body. But did you know chamomile essential oil calms the skin, pacifying eczema and redness?
- Balances oil production. While it may sound counter-intuitive to put oil on oily or combination skin, organic grapeseed oil actually balances your skin’s oil production, keeping excess oil at bay.+
- Combats occasional breakouts with potent anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Protects skin from redness and irritation after shaving.
- Revives dull skin to maximize the health and magnetism of your mug.
+Just give your skin a little time to adjust to the oil. Good things come to those who wait.
5 more ways to use it:
- Groom that beard. Apply a few drops to facial hair to keep it healthy + styled, not shaggy, flaky, or dull.
- For the ultimate, closest shave, wet your face with warm water or a hot, damp wash cloth, and then use a few drops of oil to shave. It’ll lubricate the razor, prevent razor burn, and leave your skin smooth, soft, and oh-so-dapper.
- Apply to dry or callused hands, elbows + feet.
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Use a couple drops to tame or lightly style hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way.)
It’s time you used oil to your advantage.
“Now, we understand that the word ‘oil’ might make you nervous. Especially during the summer, when it seems like grease and sweat are intent on making your skin look as slick as possible, it makes sense that you may be weary of smearing something seemingly shiny on your mug. But the truth is, facial oils may actually be your best defense against gloss—as well as a whole range of other concerns.
“Designed to penetrate deeper than other skincare products, oils are able to balance moisture content, protect against the elements, fight wrinkles and more, without having to use nearly as much as you would a daily lotion.”
-GQ Magazine, Stephen J. Praetorius
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
Product Size: 2 fl. oz.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic essential oils of Lavender, Blue Chamomile, Carrot Seed, and Rosewood
For every Face Oil purchased, $1.00 is donated to Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, a nonprofit shelter in New York for farm animals rescued from neglect, abuse, and abandonment.