The man who is active: who commits, trains, creates, and leads others in the causes of justice without striking a physical blow.
active men who push their bodies and sweat often
and for combination, oily, or breakout-prone skin
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits.
A 2-in-1 facial cleansing + moisturizing oil that is 100% plant-powered.
This is your skin's food.
6 ingredients. 100% organic. No artificial additives. Nothing unpronounceable.
- Protects skin from the consequences of oiliness, sweat, and dirt by cleansing and detoxifying skin. This plant-powered product stimulates circulation in the skin so all those toxins get moving and get out.
- Battles breakouts with high-quality inflammation-fighters. Healing from breakouts is complex—there’s food, hormones, stress, etc. This oil has all the ingredients to rebalance your skin and bust breakouts.
- Balances oil production. While it may sound counter-intuitive to put oil on oily skin, the ingredients in this oil actually balance your skin’s oil production, keeping excess oil at bay.+
- Defends against free radical damage with a powerhouse blend of antioxidants.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Drops the ego so you can lead with spiritual presence and intention. Frankincense oil, a sacred oil of prayer and meditation, draws you into the present and infuses your skin and your senses with the power of creating consciously.
+Just give your skin a little time to adjust to the oil. Good things come to those who wait.
5 more ways to use it:
- Groom that beard. Apply a few drops to facial hair to keep it healthy + styled, not shaggy, flaky, or dull.
- For the ultimate, closest shave, wet your face with warm water or a hot, damp wash cloth, and then use a few drops of oil to shave. It’ll lubricate the razor, prevent razor burn, and leave your skin smooth, soft, and oh-so-dapper.
- Apply to dry or callused hands, elbows + feet.
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Use a couple drops to tame or lightly style hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way.)
It’s time you used oil to your advantage.
“Now, we understand that the word ‘oil’ might make you nervous. Especially during the summer, when it seems like grease and sweat are intent on making your skin look as slick as possible, it makes sense that you may be weary of smearing something seemingly shiny on your mug. But the truth is, facial oils may actually be your best defense against gloss—as well as a whole range of other concerns.
“Designed to penetrate deeper than other skincare products, oils are able to balance moisture content, protect against the elements, fight wrinkles and more, without having to use nearly as much as you would a daily lotion.”
-GQ Magazine, Stephen J. Praetorius
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
Product Size: 2 fl. oz.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic essential oils of Lavender, Fennel, Patchouli, Lemon, and Frankincense
For every Face Oil purchased, $1.00 is donated to Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, a nonprofit shelter in New York for farm animals rescued from neglect, abuse, and abandonment.