“I am peaceful.”
sensitive, irritated, itchy, or inflamed skin
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits
An all-in-one cleanser + moisturizer.
This is your skin’s food.
6 more ways to use it:
- Use a couple drops to tame dry or frizzy hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way. I love to apply it to the tips of my hair or to use my fingers to comb it through from root to tip.)
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Apply to clean skin as a primer before makeup. Your foundation will glide on effortlessly and crease-free. And it’ll last all day.
- Apply directly to your brows or mix with a brow powder to keep them in place and looking fine.
- Dab your cheekbones with it after applying makeup (or without makeup!) for a subtle radiant glow.
- Apply to bare lips for soft, supple, kissable lips or dab over lipstick for a gentle shimmer.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Soothes + calms. We know chamomile tea soothes the body. But did you know chamomile essential oil soothes the skin? This oil eases irritation + itchiness.
- Serenity enhancer. Not only does this oil calm your skin, but it brings peace and calm to your body and mind. Ah, relaxation.
- What redness? Gently works wonders on redness + eczema.
- Balances oil production. While it may sound counter-intuitive to put oil on oily or combination skin, organic grapeseed oil actually balances your skin’s oil production, keeping excess oil at bay.+
- The occasional breakout has got nothing on this oil. This oil is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, quickly healing skin from that occasional breakout.
- Radiance booster. Your skin will glow.
- You’re never met skin so soft. Believe me.
+Just give your skin a little time to adjust to the oil. Good things come to those who wait.
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
Product Size: 2 fl. oz.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
*Want to help the planet? Opt out of the paper label.
When selecting your product above, save $1 by choosing the “without paper label” option. This means we’ll send you your product without a label, just a simple, zero-waste glass jar. Let your bottle bare it all to save money and protect the planet from unnecessary waste.
Caring for the earth is our responsibility.
For every Face Oil purchased, $1.00 is donated to Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, a nonprofit shelter in New York for farm animals rescued from neglect, abuse, and abandonment.