“I am nourished.”
although anyone can reap its plant-powered benefits
An all-in-one cleanser + moisturizer.
This is your skin’s food.
6 more ways to use it:
- Use a couple drops to tame dry or frizzy hair. (To keep your hair from looking oily, use only a few drops—it’ll go a long way. I love to apply it to the tips of my hair or to use my fingers to comb it through from root to tip.)
- Massage into cuticles for healthy nails without the manicure.
- Apply to clean skin as a primer before makeup. Your foundation will glide on effortlessly and crease-free. And it’ll last all day.
- Apply directly to your brows or mix with a brow powder to keep them in place and looking fine.
- Dab your cheekbones with it after applying makeup (or without makeup!) for a subtle radiant glow.
- Apply to bare lips for soft, supple, kissable lips or dab over lipstick for a gentle shimmer.
Packed with organic avocado oil—as well as 6 other plant powerhouses—this oil will have your skin bathing in rich, luscious moisture.
- Skin replenisher. Boasting essential fatty acids + vitamin E, you’ll find yourself with the most supple + hydrated skin yet.
- Antioxidant powerhouse. Free-radical damage linked to dull skin has got nothing on this oil.
- Inflammation soother. Calm red, itchy, chapped skin with just a few drops.
- Skin rejuvenator. Vitamin E, C and carotol come together to rejuvenate skin at a cellular level.+
- Radiance booster. Your skin will glow.
- What dark spots? Works to even skin’s complexion. With prolonged use, I’ve seen dark spots just fade away.
- You’re never met skin so soft. Believe me.
+I’m not one to speak often of “anti-wrinkle.” Our skin and our bodies carry our stories, and our experience as women (and men!) is much too rich to dismissed in favor of artificial youthfulness. Having said that, I cannot deny these plant essences their behemoth therapeutic muscles. Lines and lifeless skin have met their match.
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
...We could go on, but you get the idea.
We package all of our products in glass, never plastic, because plastic fails to biodegrade meaning, once we throw it away, it remains on our earth forever. Our responsibility is to leave a lasting impact in the hearts and spirits of humankind, but not a physical footprint on our planet. The health of the earth matters.
Every product is also packaged and mailed to you with sustainable, recycled, and recyclable materials. Read more about our green packaging initiatives here.
*Want to help the planet? Opt out of the paper label.
When selecting your product above, save $1 by choosing the “without paper label” option. This means we’ll send you your product without a label, just a simple, zero-waste glass jar. Let your bottle bare it all to save money and protect the planet from unnecessary waste.
Caring for the earth is our responsibility.
For every Face Oil purchased, $1.00 is donated to Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, a nonprofit shelter in New York for farm animals rescued from neglect, abuse, and abandonment.